Museum Safety Precautions
Museum Safety Precautions
Questions? Call (816) 753-5784
Monday & Tuesday ,Closed
Wednesday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
Thursday, 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
FREE timed-entry tickets are not required, but are available HERE for your convenience. Printed copies of your tickets are not needed. We invite you to arrive within the hour of your reservation, and stay as long as you like.
- Masks are encouraged, but not required inside the building.
- All visitors and staff are asked to maintain a distance of at least six feet from others to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building and all surfaces will be sanitized frequently.
- Drinking fountains are closed. Wheelchairs and gallery stools are available upon request.
VACCINATION / PCR TESTING REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECIAL EVENTS & PUBLIC PROGRAMS
For the safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff members, some public programs and private events may require proof of vaccination or negative PCR test result. If that is the case for the progam or event you are attending, please be prepared to show a photo ID as well as one of the following:
- Your vaccination card, showing fully vaccinated status
- A photo of your vaccination card, showing fully vaccinated status
- Your vaccine record from third-party digital apps
- Negative COVID-19 test result dated within 72 hours of the event
People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, OR two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES & MUSEUM PROGRAMS
- Check out the online Calendar for more information about our upcoming in-person, virtual, and hybrid events and enjoy self-guided activities and free take-home art kits at the museum (while supplies last).
- See our Virtual Exploration page for additional ways to engage with the Museum, such as access to artist talks, art-making videos, our entire Permanent Collection, and the special exhibitions via Google Arts & Culture.
The Museum Shop is open. You can also shop online.
Café Sebastienne is open.
Lunch: Wednesday through Friday, 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
Brunch: Saturday and Sunday, 10:30 a.m.–2 p.m.
Menus change frequently to feature seasonal and local ingredients. You can find our current menus here.
Visit our Tours page for more information.
Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art is open with certain COVID-19 safety measures in place. As part of KC Culture Cares and Missouri ArtSafe, we are doing all that we can to keep visitors and staff safe while enjoying the Museum